1) Niaga Mitchell-Cole-Guard (Roosevelt/South Texas Hoyas)
- The most complete player in city of 2012. Can score, facilitate, defend and rebound. Has a dozen D1 offers. Has terrific size at 5'10. Probable lock down defender at next level.
2) Sabrina Berry-Forward( Reagan/Austin Elite)
- Best slasher in city for 2012. Great rebounder. Runs the floor with a passion and finishes well in traffic. UTSA commit. Super athlete and is the most "Alpha" kid in class.
3) Erica Hernandez-Guard(Floresville/South Texas Hoyas)
-The best scorer in the city(surrounding area) in 2012. Designated sniper off catch or dribble. D1 game. Has a knack for hitting tough shots. Sneaky first step and finishes with wide array of shots.
4) Tabitha Richardson-G(Seguin/Sophia Young Elite)
- Big strong guard that can score or facilitate. Plays with a flare. D1 game. Can be a bully when playing the pg. The most playground game in the class. Can be spectacular at times. D1 offers.
5) Elena Gumbs-Guard(Steele/TeamXpress)
-Great motor and on-ball defender. Lives at free throw line due to constant penetration. Good quickness. Reportedly a Rice commit. Easily one of the most confident kids in the class of 2012.
6) Eboni Easter-Forward(O'Conner/TeamXpress)
- Best pound for pound rebounder in city. Great in traffic and terrific mid range game. Probable D1 kid. Played out of position at 5'9. Reminds me to former all-conference UTSA player, Ashley Franklin.
7) Tori Villareal-Guard (Incarnate Word)
- Big strong smooth lefty guard that can dime and get buckets. Could be best in 2012 if she wanted to be. Now plays the game for fun. D1 ability but has not played club in 3 years.
8) Lauren Rubio- PG (South San/Sophia Young Elite)
- The best passer in 2012. Flashy lefty w/ deep range. Should get D1 interest. For sure college player. Has the killer instinct and is a fearless performer.
9) Senobia Winbush-SF (Clemens/SA Lady Rohawks)
- One of the most gifted kids in city w/ size and skills. D1 attributes. For sure college player. Has all the markings of a high major kid at 6"0 and as long as the day is.
10) Raven Reyes-Center (John Jay/South Texas Hoyas)
-Biggest kid in the city at 6'3. Much improved. Good rebounder and shot blocker. D1 body. Surely a college player.
11) Kiarra Rivera-PF (Wagner/TeamXpress)
- Very good rebounder. A terrific second leaper and strong frame. Improved mid range. Definitely a college player.
12) Monet Neal-SF(Taft/Sophia Young Elite)
- Best vertical in city for 2012. Great timing elite shot blocker and defender. Dennis Rodman-ish. Has at least one D1 offer.
13) Adrianne Davis-Guard(Wagner/Crossfire)
-Twin is a terrific on-ball defender and is fearless. Speed allows her touch paint often.
14) Jordan Holub-Guard(Churchill)
- One of the better shooters in 2012. Surprises many with a quick first step. Can finish over bigger defenders.
15) Dani Espinoza-Forward(Churchill/Team Intensity)
-Long athletic around the basket. Runs floor well.. At 6"0, can face and attack off of dribble well.
16) Aundrea Davis-Guard(Wagner/Crossfire)-
-This twin is also a great on-ball defender and possesses a great first step off of the dribble.
17) Gabby Ramos-Guard(Kennedy)
- Tough as nails kid that can get buckets.
18) Cheyenne Miller-Post(Judson)
- Great basketball body at 6"0 and strong build. Good motor and rebounder.
19) Rose Maldanado(Brandeis)
- Big guard with good vision. plays with flare. Recovering from leg injury.