Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Player Diary #2- Jessica Kuster/ SA Heat

Jessica Kuster - San Antonio Heat

The exposure period is quite hectic and rather stressful. During tournaments, when I see all the scouts on the baseline, I try my hardest to not pay any attention and just play for me but it's always in the back of my head that they're watching. The hardest thing during this period is deciding which college to cut loose and which one to pursue. It's not only me that has a planned time line, but the colleges do to and I constantly have to try and work my way around so that everyone's is met. But overall, as stressful as this may be, I'm truly trying to make the most of this experience because I know that only a select number of people will have this opportunity and I definitely want to make the most of it while I'm here.